Sunday, March 21, 2010

if you want vision ...

Your eyes are NOT fooling you!

That is a TWENTY-FIVE pound bag of carrots!

Holy COW!!! or perhaps HOLY BETA-CAROTINE! I couldn't believe it! This bag was huge!!!! I knew a picture wouldn't capture it, so I put a regular size bag of baby carrots beside it.

This thing was like the size of a bag of potatoes!

TWENTY FIVE POUNDS OF CARROTS IS A LOT OF CARROTS!!!!

I don't know if it is true or not, but I've always heard that carrots are good for your vision.

I hope so ... this sabbatical has been like this bag of carrots for my spiritual vision. I'm so excited about all that the Lord has been speaking into my life and I can't wait to get back and begin the vision series in April.

Three blind ... MEN! But these guys got a huge dose of VISION when they met Jesus.