Sunday, March 21, 2010

bring the heat baby!!!!

I couldn't believe it! This is the flavor of childhood! This stuff is GOOD! I mean it is so hot it singes your nose hairs, brings tears to the eyes and if you inhale just right, it takes your breath AND breaks you out in a forehead sweat. I love it! I've looked for mister mustard for years ... but to no avail!

But first trip to the store ... and there is was, hiding beside the Goldens (a mustard for the wimps of the world).

I always liked the heat of mister mustard! It brings real zip to a bologna sandwich, or hot dog, or other mustard appropriate cuisine.

What do you add to bring out the heat, the zip, or the flavor in life?

Could I suggest that the unexpected? Or maybe a little fear? Or even the uncertainty of the unknown? What about the risk of absolute failure? We spend most of our lives trying to play it safe, take it easy, eliminate the interruptions, avoid the danger, remove the inconvenience, maintain control ... and maybe that's why life is so bland.

I bought two jars of mister mustard. I'm ready for some heat. How about you?

Now serving ...